Saturday, December 15, 2007
I just caught The Golden Compass with Reub at Vivo! I wasn't expecting anything from this film so I quite enjoyed it (: It's more like Narnia rather than Harry Potter or LOTR. If I had a daemon, I think it'd be... Doraemon. Cuz daemon is spelt so much like doraemon. Hahahaha.
Nicole Kidman is damn cool. I love her! Even though she acted as a villain in the show. Eva Green has the nicest pair of eyes ever.
Anyway, The Golden Compass is the first sequel of the trilogy so if you're a fan of fantasies and trilogies, it's a must-watch!
Before the movie, we had lunch at Marche. Yums. Then just walked around aimlessly. I had fun even though we practically did nothing :D
-This...
Sunday: Dinner with 6 Fingers at Ziwan's place- crabscrabscrabs!
Next...
Monday: Accompany Mich to Adecco; Town with Ade & Yueru; Dinner with uni. friends
Tuesday: Cupcake-baking at Mich's with Ade & Hsunting; Dinner with primary school friends
Wednesday: Zouk!
Thursday: Birthday present shopping with Xiaoling & Xiaohui
Friday: 3rd anniversary (xoxo)
♥ 10:19 PM